SCROLL DOWN!

To see the live tracking, scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hollywood studios a success - and we are now official stunt doubles

Wow, we got to the studios bright and early for the rope drop (opening of the park) that allowed us to pretty much ride anything as much as we wanted for the first hour or so. After that, non-resort guests came in and packed the park. We spent most of the rest of the day watching shows and riding the few remaining rides. After last nights "around the world in beers" at Epcot, we found it pretty difficult to stay awake for some shows. Katie and I were selected to sit in as stunt-doubles for the backstage tour. (see photo). Katie had a something like 12,000 gallons of water dumped on her and I had water shooting at me from all directions. As you probably expect, we are all having a blast! Off to Jellyrolls for some dueling pianos. I think the plan is to turn in at a reasonable time tonight so we aren't as dead tired tomorrow. Also, it sounds like Trent(the man) got the issues with the GPA data working so as you watch the tracking, be sure to click on the red marker and see more info about my location. You can also click on the little plus signs on the info page for even more details. Well, the thumbs are getting tired of typing on this tiny keyboard so I'm signing off. Have a good one everybody!

No comments:

Live Tracking

Will only update when I've activated tracking on my Phone.