SCROLL DOWN!

To see the live tracking, scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

One last ride, credit to our transportation and a farewell to our home for the last week.

Ok, I hate leaving, but here is the final pics from disney. The parks had been getting progressively busier every day this week. Most fast passes for rides at epcot had been completely distributed by 1:30. The wait for the test track fast pass return line was just ove 30 mins, and that's just the fast pass. Standby lines were well over 2 hours.

I included a pic of the Disney buses becauses they really keep the wheels-a-turnin... Without them, disney would not be as "easy" of an experience. They reliably get hundreds of thousands of guests all over the place here. Its GREAT!

Finally, a picture taken of the Pop Century resort as we left on the Magical Express bus.... Its been a rough afternoon :( at any rate, Katie and I see sitting having chips and salsa at chillis at the airport as we wait for our 5:51PM flight. Catch everyone later.

No comments:

Live Tracking

Will only update when I've activated tracking on my Phone.