We don't leave until tomorrow afternoon, but tonight we'll be packing our bags. With that comes the reality of the end of vacation. I took a picture this morning outside of our hotel room to show how nice it is. If you could feel the weather, you'd surely be jealous. Today Katie and I are headed to Animal kingdom to catch a ride or two and a show. After that we are going to finish our world tour at Epcot and grab some dinner at the Japanese Tepanyaki steak house. (Disney's version of Taki for those in Des Moines). After that we might grab a few rides at Hollywood studios and plan to finish the day with illuminations at Epcot. Trent sent me a message telling me to send more pictures, so be on the look out for those today... I'll try to send at least one picture each hour... How's that for flexibility! I'll even try to take you all on a world tour sometime this afternoon ;)
On another note, it sounds like I picked the perfect time to be away from home... The house I live in started getting a new furnace/AC last week and they just finished yesterday, and all new electrical wiring is going in starting today. Sheesh!
Well, keep tuned in-- we'll call today photo Wednesday
SCROLL DOWN!
To see the live tracking, scroll down to the bottom of the page.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Live Tracking
Will only update when I've activated tracking on my Phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment